Are you a draftsman and ready for your next challenge? Then read on.
At Viets you are part of a great club with people who work together to make the most diverse constructions. In recent years, in addition to new construction, we have also increasingly focused on special construction. Renovations of (monumental) buildings, bridges, silos, balustrades and stairs are part of our daily practice.
You see it as a great challenge as a draftsman to ensure that the design is converted into a concrete supporting structure in consultation with the client. At Viets, the materials used consist of steel, profiles and sheet metal that are welded and mounted by bolt connections. You sign and check whether the (supporting) structures and materials comply with the applicable standards and regulations, for both new construction and renovation, including the NEN, ISO and Eurocodes. During the entire process, you are critical of quality, sustainability and cost.
Do you have:
- Several years of relevant work experience and you are ready for the next step;
- Knowledge and affinity with (steel) construction;
- MBO work and thinking level;
- Education Road and Hydraulic Engineering, WTB, and/or Architecture;
- Experience with Tekla and/or Idea Statica is a plus.
We have the following to offer:
- Working in a dynamic environment on challenging projects;
- Varied work with room for own input and initiative;
- Reward dependent on level and achievement.
If you are ambitious, practical, creative and innovative and cost and quality conscious, we are looking for you. We would like to get to know you better in a personal conversation to convey our enthusiasm about our beautiful company.
If you are interested, please send your motivation letter and CV to: email@example.com.
If you are a future draftsman and you want to learn the trade, we cordially invite you to respond.